Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cookies 'n Cream Cupcakes

Our test kitchen day this week produced two new successes that I am very excited about.  The first one is this super simple (and super yummy) Cookies 'n Cream cupcake.


You know what I love?  Cookies.  You know what else I love?  Cupcakes.  You know what I just found out I really, really love?  When they morph into one.  We started out with a new chocolate cake recipe that I think will be my new go-to chocolate recipe.  It is made with buttermilk and sour cream to keep it moist and fluffy, and plenty of chocolate to keep it, well, super tasty.  On top is a simple buttercream recipe that tastes like the cream filling of a chocolate sandwich cookie.  And then on top of that are crushed Oreo cookies.  What could be better?  





The second success from our testing day will be posted soon.  Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment