Friday, April 8, 2011

Another Busy Stretch

I haven't been blogging much lately for a few reasons.  I have had a lot of orders lately, which is really great.  But it also means I spend more time baking for the orders, and less time creating new recipes and experimenting.  I also have an upcoming move, wedding, and honeymoon, all of which are taking up a lot of my spare time.  But there are a few notable things to mention for any customers/fans of Suzy Sweet Tooth.


First off, if you "like" my Suzy Sweet Tooth page on Facebook, you can get a 20% coupon for your next order!  It's good for any regular priced order, from a batch of chocolate covered pretzels to dozens of cupcakes.  If you haven't done it yet, there is a link on the right side of this page that will take you there.  


Like I said earlier, this is a pretty busy stretch for me in the next month or so.  Here are the dates in April/May that I will be available to make custom orders.  The dates in pink I am booked, moving, or busy gettin' hitched, but the dates in white are good to go!  Please contact me by phone or via email to order whatever confections you have in mind for the white days.


click to enlarge

Last but not least, here are some fun (albeit pixel-y) pictures of some recent orders I've had.  Top to bottom they are: vanilla/chocolate cupcakes with gumballs, chocolate/cream cheese cupcakes with semisweet ganache and nonpareils, a carrot cake with walnuts and candy eggs, and a bag of birthday cake pops.  Yum!






1 comment:

  1. You are amazing! Great pictures, and they all look delicious!! We will be emailing you soon about an order for May 2nd or May 4th. I'm so glad you have a couple of days open while we are going to be there! Good luck with all the last minute things! : )

    ReplyDelete