Friday, March 18, 2011

It's a Celebration!

Somebody call Kool & the Gang because it's time to celebrate good times.  I'm celebrating, birthday boys and girls are celebrating, and you can celebrate, too.


Celebration for some Pisces: Here are some photos of some vanilla birthday cupcakes I made for a birthday boy named Matthew.  He and his classmates enjoyed vanilla cupcakes with my favorite chocolate buttercream and festive birthday sprinkles.  And to make sure he knows how special he is, his name was spelled out in fun fondant letters.  I will be doing another personalized birthday cupcake order on Tuesday, some fun CocoNilla and Cookie Dough cupcakes in posh black and white for the stylish birthday girl.  So make a wish you guys!




Celebration for me: I've had a busy week with a slew of orders and a few more super fun ones to bake still in the next few days.  My most exciting news is that I just gave out one dozen free cupcakes on Thursday to the lovely Bethany who redeemed my first punch card since I started them in December!  I could not be more excited about this.  Suzy Sweet Tooth is slowing but surely building some speed.  I am so thrilled to get new customers and new orders.  I hope to be able to redeem many more punch card freebies in the future.


Celebration for you: To celebrate the fun of the last week and get more punch cards rolling I'll be doing another cupcake BoGo!  Any cupcake orders placed for next weekend (March 25-27) will be eligible for a buy one dozen, get one dozen free offer!  Contact me at susangietl@hotmail.com with any questions or orders!  



No comments:

Post a Comment