Saturday, November 27, 2010

Cookie Trees

An early Christmas present arrived today in Provo from the North Pole.  Santa Claus generously FedExed me a set of star shaped cookie cutters in graduated sizes that stack up to make these cute Christmas trees.  I would expect nothing less from a man who knows his cookies.

The stars were baked with my favorite sugar cookie dough, which is made from brown sugar and spiced with cinnamon.  Then I piped on them mint green royal icing and dusted on some snowflake sprinkles before I finally stacked them to look like trees.  They are very pretty as decorations, and just as yummy to break apart as dessert.


1 comment:

  1. Your cookie trees look yummy. I do hope that you are making them again so that you will have them to decorate for your cookie party, and that we can taste them!!

    ReplyDelete