Monday, February 28, 2011

Triple Chocolate



My name is Suzy Sweet Tooth, and I'm a chocoholic.  You may be, too.  And if you're not, these cupcakes may just convert you.  A twelve step program may not be necessary, but even if it is, these are worth it.


These Triple Chocolate Cupcakes are no ordinary chocolate cupcake.  They are chocolate to the max.  The cake is a moist chocolate cake I use for many of my cupcakes, but for these I add mini semi-sweet chocolate chips to the batter.  They melt just enough to become moist little chocolate morsels in each bite.  On top each cupcake is the second chocolate level, a silky ganache made from semi-sweet chocolate and cream.  And to round out the trio of chocolate-y goodness is my favorite chocolate buttercream on top.  They are decorated with metallic white sprinkles to lure you into your chocolate coma.  Mmmmm....




Triple Chocolate Cupcakes, $12/first dozen, $10/add'l dozen

No comments:

Post a Comment