Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Gifts



A co-worker asked me to make some Christmas gifts for his family to give out this weekend and I had a blast putting a few things together for him.  


The first thing I made was a yummy orange chocolate chip loaf, a variation on an orange chocolate chip cake recipe I have.  I made a few medium-sized loaves (about 6" X 3") that I baked in paper pans and wrapped in printed cellophane bags.  I also made some itty bitty loaves that I packaged in printed paper bags with a ribbon and Suzy Sweet Tooth sticker.  I also made up some rimmed sugar cookies that I stacked in cellophane bags to show off their colorful edges.  And last but not least I gave him some of my brownie bites, a favorite of mine.  They are a rich and fudgy chocolate chip brownie topped with cream cheese icing and, in this case, either sugar elves or tiny gingerbread man sprinkles.


I think these all look very cute and very ready to be gobbled up.  I hope the recipients enjoy eating them as much as I enjoyed making them.  And I hope that they all have a very merry Christmas on Saturday!







No comments:

Post a Comment