Saturday, December 4, 2010

Tess' Winter Wonderland

Oh the weather outside is frightful, but some cupcakes sound delightful...






Today cutie patootie Tess Thorstrom is having her first birthday party.  To celebrate in style her mom picked out a winter wonderland theme and asked me to make the cupcakes.


When I hear winter wonderland I think of icy colors, so each marbled chocolate and vanilla cupcake is dressed to impress in a silver foil liner, and decorated in blue and white.  The icing on each is a cream cheese frosting.  One dozen are frosted white with edible pearls, one dozen are ice blue with a handmade white chocolate snowflake, and one dozen are marbled blue and white (which doesn't photograph as well) with snowflake sprinkles.


I am so pleased with how these turned out.  I think they look very frosty and inviting, and will taste amazing to boot.  They will be a perfect way to celebrate one first full year of being adorable.  Happy Birthday Tess!








If you would like information about having custom cupcakes catered, please contact me at susangietl@hotmail.com.  Pricing information will be coming soon to the blog.



2 comments:

  1. These turned out so much better than I imagined when I told you I wanted winter wonderland cupcakes. They were perfect for Tess' birthday. I loved showing off your talent to my friends and family, and they were absolutely delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! They look so delicate and delicious! I'd love to eat these on a winter wonderland kind of day! Can you send some to Rexburg? :)

    ReplyDelete