Monday, December 6, 2010

Sweet & Salty

I love the combination of sweet and salty together.  I love kettle corn, salted caramels, chocolate covered pretzels... yum.  Today I created a gem for any lover of sweet and salt together.  It's called Salted Peanut & Caramel Bark, and it's delicious.  It's a layer of milk chocolate, with coarsely chopped peanuts on top, a drizzle of caramel, a cover of more milk chocolate, and finally a sprinkling of sea salt.  It's crunchy from the peanuts and gooey from the caramel, and it's the perfect blend of the sweet and the savory.


Like my peppermint bark, I will be selling this loose by the pound or in small or large tins.  It makes a great gift for Christmas, and it's also very pretty in a dish for parties or house guests.  I'm sure it will be enjoyed by anyone who munches on it this Christmas.  


Remember you can click on any of my images to enlarge them for a closer look.  And a great big thank you to my fiancé for his photography!










Salted Peanut & Caramel Bark, sold by the pound or in small or large (pictured) tins

3 comments:

  1. You are amazing! And your desserts are so delicious! Hey! so do you guys want a new camera to take pics of your yummy food? haha because I am selling mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a little reluctant when I saw this treat...chocolate and salt? But it was amazing! I'm glad I got there while there was still some left.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm drooling from just looking at these! I bet they taste as good as they look! So yummy! Keep up your awesome work! (PS: compliments to the photographer as well ;)He does an incredible job!)

    ReplyDelete