Monday, January 17, 2011

Have a Heart

...specifically a pretzel one.  I had the idea a couple of months ago that if I did my usual chocolate covered pretzels but only covered the pretzel's borders, it would make a cute pretzel heart.  I tried to wait until February to try it out but I got too antsy.  Corinne and I tinkered with them a couple weeks ago, and I think I got the technique down this weekend.


I think these are adorable little treats.  Your sweetheart would be very impressed with you if you gave them out for Valentine's Day (after all, they've been sweet to you all year...).  Who could say no to a cute candy coated heart?





If you would like to order these Valentine's sweets for your special someone, please contact me at susangietl@hotmail.com.  Pricing information will be coming this week to the blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment